I went up to my daughter's house today and she said that she had all the material there for her request. That was to make an African looking wall quilt to frame for in her living room. I knew the colors and putting that together would be a test for me so I did my best but.....
It still needs the outer borders and they will be small rectangles using all the colors that are in the quilt with the exception of the sand colors and then black. I am hoping that will make it look more finished. I also looked on the internet and there is grass on the deserts in Africa so I think I will add some of that yet.
So, here it is so far.
Still quite a bit to do before this one is done, but I will keep you posted.
Have a great rest of the day.